Knee brace for guidance and dynamic stabilisation.
With Living Hinge and joint that can be limited without tools. A QR code directly on the product provides access to guided therapeutic exercises and important patient information.
The Genudyn CI brace is an aluminium knee orthosis for control and dynamic stabilisation of the ACL and PCL.
Features and benefits
- One-time, permanent setting of the straps thanks to unique closure system
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
- Living Hinge provides motion compensation for frame movement
- Additional strapping can be used to control and stabilise the posterior drawer
- Incongruent joints suppor the knee’s physiological movements
- Aluminium frame can be individually shaped, guaranteeing an accurate anatomical fit
- Ventral frame – simply position without stepping in
- Lesions, ruptures, and instability of the ACL, PCL, and lateral ligaments
- Injuries and reconstruction of the ACL, PCL, or both
- Instability of the anterior and posterior drawer
- Combination injuries
- Meniscal injuries
- Patella fracture
독일 전통 145년 스포라스틱에서 제조
독일에만 판매점 수가 6858개의 판매점이 있을만큼 독일인들의 사랑을 받고 있는 전통기업입니다.